Morning Slug Lines
 Airport A.M.
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BonnieD

12 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  16:58:27  Show Profile
I am a driver and I generally pick up in the a.m. at Rolling Valley and head to L'Enfant. Tomorrow I need to get to National Airport in the a.m. What is my besy option? Pentagon? Crystal City? Is there any easy way to get from the Pentagon drop off to National Airport?

Thanks

NoNo
Average Member

60 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  11:08:27  Show Profile
If you get dropped of at Crystal City Metro you will be closer to National Airport. Take the Crystal City Blue or Yellow line to National Airport. Should only be three stops, about 15 minutes
Go to Top of Page

gatewayslug
Average Member

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  11:45:41  Show Profile
Um, that's strange. Whenever I take the Metro from Crystal City to the airport it is only one stop and a couple minutes. It is three stops from the Pentagon, but why fight that parking lot traffic and make the long walk to the Metro stop when you can be dropped off right at the entrance in Crystal City?
Go to Top of Page

NoNo
Average Member

60 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  15:45:43  Show Profile
It is one stop, you are right. I couldn't remember if Braddock Road was before or after the airport stop on the Metro. :) Thank you for clearing that up, I hate giving misinformation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page