Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rolling Valley Slug Line - Call to Action!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 10:07pm
Could use another driver or two from 19th st to Bob's and RV too.

I considered not going down 19th this evening. I was runnign late and knew the HOV would be closed long before I got there. I was surprised to find 10 or 15 people in line after 6:00. And they seemed suprised when I asked for 2 to RV!! I hope everyone else got home. Couldn't take more in my little buggy but at well after 6:15 the three of us left 19th. If you are leaving close to 6:00 you might check 19th if you can. I remember being there myself...
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 1:30pm
Hi springfieldslugger. I understand the problem, but drivers are going to go pick up riders where it is convenient for them. Is it a quick and easy access from the RV lot? The Circuit City lot is only one stop light away from the HOV access. Maybe drivers find it faster to driver there and pick up riders? Just a guess. . .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic