Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BAD DRIVERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 2:56pm
quote:
Originally posted by N_or_S_bound
[br]I know I fidget when I'm driving and need something to keep me awake. Slugs beware!

Usually talking is more than enough to keep me awake. So if your driver starts talking, you'd better participate! [B)] [8D]
twentytwo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twentytwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 3:42pm
Well I was talking to a woman in line, ans the woman said the driver might have been going through menapause
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2005 at 10:03am
22, was the car to your liking, or should the driver had purchased a different vehicle that you would have been more comfortable in, maybe a big SUV with climate control for both the passenger and driver. Or maybe next time just ask the driver before you get in, what temperature are you going to maintain your vehicle at why you spend your gas and time taking me to where I want to go… Gee people! Lets find some real issues.

Side note: PanaRican can ride with me anytime!
PanaRican View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2005 at 2:16pm
quote:
Originally posted by MSCUSN

Side note: PanaRican can ride with me anytime!

Sweet! A riding buddy!
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2005 at 8:51am
PanaRican, riding buddies can always be fun. Don't you think!
greeneyedlou View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greeneyedlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2005 at 9:11pm
I think I drove with this one a few weeks ago...was it a minivan? I don't know if it's the same person, however, I think he didn't have any power and had to keep turning it off to give the engine some umph!

GreenEyedLou
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic