Print Page | Close Window

BAD DRIVERS

Printed From: Slug-Lines.com
Category: General Slugging Questions and Comments
Forum Name: General Slugging Topics
Forum Description: This is the area for all general slugging comments. To add a comment simply create a new topic or see FAQ for detailed information on how to post comments.
URL: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2277
Printed Date: 28 Sep 2024 at 4:48pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: BAD DRIVERS
Posted By: twentytwo
Subject: BAD DRIVERS
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 2:39pm
I slugged in yesterday, and the driver was just turning off / on the A/C and Heat every few minutes. I was burning up, then I was freezing.

Replies:
Posted By: gtivr6ps
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:20pm
And how does that make them a bad driver????

Posted By: ronin718
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:22pm
Oh, I know!!! They didn't have both hands on the wheel at the 10 and 2 position. [:P]

Posted By: MSCUSN
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:39pm
See it is comments like that, that make people who always drive refer to people who always ride as "bottom feeders". Gee get a life, be an adult, find something comment about that will either pass information or improve someone elses life.

[:)]

Posted By: shahedC
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:44pm
Seems like the driver was very good and quite considerate. Every time it got too hot or too cold, he adjusted the temperature for everyone's comfort.

It just took a while for it to be felt in the back. :)

Posted By: gtivr6ps
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:55pm
twentytwo - Understand that there has been a lot of BS on this site over the last few weeks(maybe months). Dont take it the wrong way (only saaying this cause I see the NOOB status your in). I read here and really dont write a lot. But the dumbass comments (for a lack of a better term) keep coming and coming. Read around a little and you will see.

Welcome BTW

Posted By: PanaRican
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:58pm
I don't know if I would call that a bad driver, but I rode in with a man who was driving around 95mph one day in the AM and got me from Bob's to 14th and K in about 10 minutes while the guy in the back seat was arguing with him about slowing down and how a wreckless driving ticket stays on your driving record for 11 years. (I don't think that 11-years is accurate, but i'm not sure.) Anyway, I got to work on time. [:D]

Posted By: N_or_S_bound
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 4:00pm
I get too hot/cold easily when I'm running a fever...there is something going around now.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 9:46am
I guess its not considered bad driving, but I was sitting in the front, and I think she wasn't doing that to make everyone comfortable, she was just figgety

Posted By: N_or_S_bound
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 10:35am

So, you don't think she was doing it to be malicious apparently. Maybe she had a "problem" of some sort. I know I fidget when I'm driving and need something to keep me awake. Slugs beware!

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!

Posted By: MDC
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 2:56pm
quote:
Originally posted by N_or_S_bound
[br]I know I fidget when I'm driving and need something to keep me awake. Slugs beware!

Usually talking is more than enough to keep me awake. So if your driver starts talking, you'd better participate! [B)] [8D]

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 3:42pm
Well I was talking to a woman in line, ans the woman said the driver might have been going through menapause

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2005 at 10:03am
22, was the car to your liking, or should the driver had purchased a different vehicle that you would have been more comfortable in, maybe a big SUV with climate control for both the passenger and driver. Or maybe next time just ask the driver before you get in, what temperature are you going to maintain your vehicle at why you spend your gas and time taking me to where I want to go… Gee people! Lets find some real issues.

Side note: PanaRican can ride with me anytime!

Posted By: PanaRican
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2005 at 2:16pm
quote:
Originally posted by MSCUSN

Side note: PanaRican can ride with me anytime!

Sweet! A riding buddy!

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2005 at 8:51am
PanaRican, riding buddies can always be fun. Don't you think!

Posted By: greeneyedlou
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2005 at 9:11pm
I think I drove with this one a few weeks ago...was it a minivan? I don't know if it's the same person, however, I think he didn't have any power and had to keep turning it off to give the engine some umph!

GreenEyedLou

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net