Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Be a Good Rider - - -

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2005 at 9:50am
quote:
Originally posted by tugboat
[br]With attitudes like this, it's no wonder hybrids are so popular.

And with drivers that want to freeload on the slug train, and complain....Please refer to your original posting to view attitudes that cause people to buy hybrids.....
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2005 at 11:25am
You tell people not to wear perfume or cologne because you don't like it! I'll admit, sometimes people go overboard with the stuff, but then I guess it's my choice to not give them a ride. I mean, you can tell the minute they start getting in the car if it is too much for you. Don't be so picky. You need the slugs just as much as they need us (drivers).
P.J. View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2005 at 12:22pm
Be grateful, tugboat, that folks want to do you the favor of being your slug. Without 'em you'd be with the rest of the slow boats to China in the regular lanes. I suggest you consider wearing nose plugs or a face mask.
qorc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qorc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2005 at 3:07pm

So says our resident smug

yup, and the higher gas goes, the bigger my smile.

Oh, that and my fat tax return - thanks in part to the $2,000 tax credit I got for purchasing a hybrid in '04.

See ya down the road!
tugboat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2005 at 9:06am
quote:
Originally posted by Dhacim
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by tugboat
[br]With attitudes like this, it's no wonder hybrids are so popular.

And with drivers that want to freeload on the slug train, and complain....Please refer to your original posting to view attitudes that cause people to buy hybrids.....

Slugs are the freeloaders. We just take advantage of your laziness.
koakui View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koakui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2005 at 9:23am
Tugboat is another Uhuru or is Uhuru in hiding. Tug just wants to start trouble. That's too bad. Tugboat - please don't clog our boards with unnecessary nonsense. No one wants to read it or is interested.
tugboat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2005 at 12:41pm
All I'm ddoing is trying to make it more comfortable for the folks paying for your commute. If you don't like it, don't read it.
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2005 at 4:23pm
What a jerk! I hope I never ride with this guy. Hello! We are all doing each other a favor. Too bad things get ruined with people like Tugboat. I hope his ship sinks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic