Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enforcement By Troopers - Or Lack Thereof

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enforcement By Troopers - Or Lack Thereof
    Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 6:23am
Has anyone noticed ANY kind of HOV enforcement efforts on the part of our State Troopers recently? I travel from the city to Springfield every afternoon between 415p and 445p and I haven't seen any effort to get rid of the dirtbag single occupants in months.

Flyby
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 8:40am
Yep, it's been months since I've seen a "working" cop in the HOV lanes.
hateI95 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hateI95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:16am
I was in a vehicle that got pulled over last week. Trooper stated he couldn't see the slug (me). Gave the guy a ticket for windows tinted to dark.
Flyby View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:09am
Where abouts - and what time?

Flyby
Flyby View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 7:52am
Thank you VA State Troopers - I'm not sure if someone from the State Trooper's office is reading these posts but I counted three cars handing out tickets just south of the Pentagon yesterday at about 430p. Such easy pickings. For each car you pull over there are about three single drivers every half minute passing by with sweat on their brows. Keep up the good work and hopefully they'll all rethink rolling the dice and risking the fine.

Flyby
billybaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 3:27pm
I'd also like to thank Fairfax and Arlington county police. They have been stepping it up lately as well
Flyby View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 6:40am
Out again Friday afternoon just south of the Pentagon btw 415p and 430p. Once again, easy pickins. Keep showing up, maybe once, twice a week and we'll get rid of most of the spineless morons who are just feeling 'special' that day and can't find the time to put a couple of other folks in their cars.

Flyby
jramage View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jramage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 7:11am
How about some enforcement of the parking spaces at Horner Road? This morning I saw people parking along the curb when there were still plenty of spaces available; that's just laziness. And last week I saw that some idiots had totally boxed in some other cars such that they would not be able to get out. I'd have been ticked off if that were my car. Come on PWC Sheriff, start writing tickets. You could make a bundle every day.
smithma View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 9:59pm
Saw them pull out after writing the ticket on one and bag a 2nd just south of Pentagon about 4:30 today. [:D]
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 10:24pm
quote:
Originally posted by jramage

And last week I saw that some idiots had totally boxed in some other cars such that they would not be able to get out. I'd have been ticked off if that were my car.

I'd LOVE for someone to box my vehicle in.
Not sarcastically either.

Someone would end up with a trashed vehicle or it'd end up towed to an undisclosed location and dismantled by some of my more nefarious associates.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic