Print Page | Close Window

Enforcement By Troopers - Or Lack Thereof

Printed From: Slug-Lines.com
Category: General Slugging Questions and Comments
Forum Name: General Slugging Topics
Forum Description: This is the area for all general slugging comments. To add a comment simply create a new topic or see FAQ for detailed information on how to post comments.
URL: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5502
Printed Date: 23 Aug 2024 at 1:01am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Enforcement By Troopers - Or Lack Thereof
Posted By: Flyby
Subject: Enforcement By Troopers - Or Lack Thereof
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 6:23am
Has anyone noticed ANY kind of HOV enforcement efforts on the part of our State Troopers recently? I travel from the city to Springfield every afternoon between 415p and 445p and I haven't seen any effort to get rid of the dirtbag single occupants in months.

Flyby

Replies:
Posted By: scottt
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 8:40am
Yep, it's been months since I've seen a "working" cop in the HOV lanes.

Posted By: hateI95
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:16am
I was in a vehicle that got pulled over last week. Trooper stated he couldn't see the slug (me). Gave the guy a ticket for windows tinted to dark.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:09am
Where abouts - and what time?

Flyby

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 7:52am
Thank you VA State Troopers - I'm not sure if someone from the State Trooper's office is reading these posts but I counted three cars handing out tickets just south of the Pentagon yesterday at about 430p. Such easy pickings. For each car you pull over there are about three single drivers every half minute passing by with sweat on their brows. Keep up the good work and hopefully they'll all rethink rolling the dice and risking the fine.

Flyby

Posted By: billybaru
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 3:27pm
I'd also like to thank Fairfax and Arlington county police. They have been stepping it up lately as well

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 6:40am
Out again Friday afternoon just south of the Pentagon btw 415p and 430p. Once again, easy pickins. Keep showing up, maybe once, twice a week and we'll get rid of most of the spineless morons who are just feeling 'special' that day and can't find the time to put a couple of other folks in their cars.

Flyby

Posted By: jramage
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 7:11am
How about some enforcement of the parking spaces at Horner Road? This morning I saw people parking along the curb when there were still plenty of spaces available; that's just laziness. And last week I saw that some idiots had totally boxed in some other cars such that they would not be able to get out. I'd have been ticked off if that were my car. Come on PWC Sheriff, start writing tickets. You could make a bundle every day.

Posted By: smithma
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 9:59pm
Saw them pull out after writing the ticket on one and bag a 2nd just south of Pentagon about 4:30 today. [:D]

Posted By: Pele
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 10:24pm
quote:
Originally posted by jramage

And last week I saw that some idiots had totally boxed in some other cars such that they would not be able to get out. I'd have been ticked off if that were my car.

I'd LOVE for someone to box my vehicle in.
Not sarcastically either.

Someone would end up with a trashed vehicle or it'd end up towed to an undisclosed location and dismantled by some of my more nefarious associates.

Posted By: mycroftt
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 9:09am
quote:
Originally posted by Pele

quote:
Originally posted by jramage

And last week I saw that some idiots had totally boxed in some other cars such that they would not be able to get out. I'd have been ticked off if that were my car.

I'd LOVE for someone to box my vehicle in.
Not sarcastically either.

Sometimes I really miss my old '72 Plymouth Fury II beater.

Posted By: GetMeOffOLine
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 9:59am
I saw troopers on 395 this morning, who'd pulled someone else over, leaving Springfield near OKM Road. HAHA! (Does Nelson laugh)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net