Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Tysons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to Tysons
    Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 6:20am
Now that the Express lanes are open is there anyone out there interested in starting up slug lines from Woodbridge to Tyson's?
bdsslug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdsslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:25pm
I am interested. I have been trying to start a line at the Route 123 Commuter Lot where the Tysons Express bus stops. I usually don't have too much trouble poaching slugs from the bus stop, but it seems that there are several there who are wary of slugging. I'm hoping that Tysons commuters will grow more comfortable with it over time. Really, I'm not a serial killer, I promise.
vfraenckel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vfraenckel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 2:54pm
Definitely interested. I just started taking the Tyson's Express bus, but would love to see a slug option as well.
Briansgal1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briansgal1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 10:52am
I need to start slugging! I live in Stafford and my new job is in Tysons Corner off Leesburk Pike Road. I can drive up to Woodbridge, is anyone interested?
mooreniecy8511 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooreniecy8511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 3:35pm
quote:
Originally posted by Briansgal1

I need to start slugging! I live in Stafford and my new job is in Tysons Corner off Leesburk Pike Road. I can drive up to Woodbridge, is anyone interested?

I'm interested in sharing the drive from 234 to Lee hwy Merrifield VA
My hours are flexable. 7/8am to 4/5/6pm I'm off work every OTHER FRI Starting 3/22-13.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooreniecy8511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 4:03pm
quote:
Originally posted by Bamboo

Now that the Express lanes are open is there anyone out there interested in starting up slug lines from Woodbridge to Tyson's?

YES!!!!!!
jreyesox View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jreyesox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:02am
Me and about 5 other people slug from Woodbridge to Tysons.... If you are interested in joining our group we ask that you drive in min 1 day a week... If you would are interested? let me know...
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooreniecy8511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 4:57pm
quote:
Originally posted by jreyesox

Me and about 5 other people slug from Woodbridge to Tysons.... If you are interested in joining our group we ask that you drive in min 1 day a week... If you would are interested? let me know...

tracy_tra View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracy_tra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 4:52pm
I am interested in slugging from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner East - Northrop Grumman building.

I do NOT have a car but willing to kick in gas money
sparkletoni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkletoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 9:47am
My office is moving to the Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the end of August as there anybody in that area looking to car pool or start slug lines? I know there are about 10 people that live in Woodbridge/Dale City/Dumfries area that I work with.

Anyone that take the Tysons Express does the bus pick up or drop off anywhere close to that location?

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic