Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BAD DRIVERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twentytwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAD DRIVERS
    Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 2:39pm
I slugged in yesterday, and the driver was just turning off / on the A/C and Heat every few minutes. I was burning up, then I was freezing.
gtivr6ps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtivr6ps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:20pm
And how does that make them a bad driver????
ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:22pm
Oh, I know!!! They didn't have both hands on the wheel at the 10 and 2 position. [:P]
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:39pm
See it is comments like that, that make people who always drive refer to people who always ride as "bottom feeders". Gee get a life, be an adult, find something comment about that will either pass information or improve someone elses life.

[:)]
shahedC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:44pm
Seems like the driver was very good and quite considerate. Every time it got too hot or too cold, he adjusted the temperature for everyone's comfort.

It just took a while for it to be felt in the back. :)
gtivr6ps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtivr6ps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:55pm
twentytwo - Understand that there has been a lot of BS on this site over the last few weeks(maybe months). Dont take it the wrong way (only saaying this cause I see the NOOB status your in). I read here and really dont write a lot. But the dumbass comments (for a lack of a better term) keep coming and coming. Read around a little and you will see.

Welcome BTW
PanaRican View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 3:58pm
I don't know if I would call that a bad driver, but I rode in with a man who was driving around 95mph one day in the AM and got me from Bob's to 14th and K in about 10 minutes while the guy in the back seat was arguing with him about slowing down and how a wreckless driving ticket stays on your driving record for 11 years. (I don't think that 11-years is accurate, but i'm not sure.) Anyway, I got to work on time. [:D]
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2005 at 4:00pm
I get too hot/cold easily when I'm running a fever...there is something going around now.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
twentytwo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twentytwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 9:46am
I guess its not considered bad driving, but I was sitting in the front, and I think she wasn't doing that to make everyone comfortable, she was just figgety
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2005 at 10:35am

So, you don't think she was doing it to be malicious apparently. Maybe she had a "problem" of some sort. I know I fidget when I'm driving and need something to keep me awake. Slugs beware!

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic