Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bd22554
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2017 :  10:48:41  Show Profile
I am moving to Stafford and am wondering how this all works. I would be a driver. Work at 21st and L in DC. Need to find slugs to come into work and then to come back. I leave the district at 4 and have to be to the district at 7. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by - bd22554 on 06/21/2017 10:49:10

eao
Average Member

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2017 :  08:57:18  Show Profile
Right now, the only line that goes downtown is Mine Rd so you would have to pick up there and drop off at 14th St. - that is a high demand area (M-Thursday) that doesn't take you too far out of your way. The other option is to pick up for the Pentagon and then head into DC across the Memorial Bridge, I did that for a while when I worked at 19th & L and would drive in on Friday because there are always people waiting for rides. If you do the Pentagon you can pick up at Mine, 610 (Staffordboro), or 17, if you live in S. Stafford. As for the afternoon, your best bet is the Pentagon. Sadly that is just about the only place where riders can guarantee a ride so everyone goes down there. The different lots are clearly marked and there are always people looking for a ride at the time you are leaving. Plus, you can avoid downtown traffic a bit.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page