Parking at Bob's in Springfield -- late in morning
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

natsslugger

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2016 :  12:36:16  Show Profile
Due to my son's new school schedule, the earliest I can arrive at Rolling Valley or Bob's to slug is around 8:35 AM to 8:45 AM. That's a dicey time for Rolling Valley, but from what I've seen Bob's has cars lined up pretty late.

The problem at Bob's is finding parking. My question is if there is ANY commuter parking to be found at Bob's -- either in Springfield Plaza or on American Legion side -- that late.

And if not, is there any safe place to park around there that isn't designated as commuter parking? For instance, is towing enforced in Springfield Plaza if I'm not in a designated space?

Appreciate any guidance here.

PhDMama
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  13:08:59  Show Profile
I'm in a similar situation w/r/t time.

I'm a driver from the Springfield/Gambrill/Sydenstricker area who just began work in DC (still learning how to navigate!) and looking for riders in the 830 time window (who have kids to drop off at school, like me). Not sure where my best bet to find them is, especially if parking lots are full.

I work off of 5th St NW. I believe the closest DC slug drop is L'Enfant but 14th & Const is likely doable.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page