Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jdesilets
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2015 :  23:24:29  Show Profile
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to slugging. I'd appreciate any advice.

I need to reach Michigan Ave NE but I'm willing to take the metro from Union Station. Are there any drivers headed that far into the city?
Also, my closest commuter lots are Courthouse Rd and Salem Church Rd.

That said, what are the odds that I can find rides between 6:00 am going and 4:00 returning?
If anyone has an idea of how feasible these locations and hours are, I'd appreciate the input before I take the risk of trying what might be a difficult endeavor!

Thanks for the help in advance!
julia

Jmd

eao
Average Member

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2015 :  09:58:10  Show Profile
There is no line out of Salem Church and none that I am aware of from Courthouse - they were trying to get one started to the Pentagon but I don't know if it was successful. The closest in that area is Gordon Rd. as far as I know it only goes to the Pentagon. If you are trying to get downtown you have to drive to Mine Rd. in Stafford, there is a downtown line and it's the only DC line in Stafford or Spotsylvania. Most everyone heads up 14th St. I am changing jobs in January but I will continue to slug via the Pentagon and the Metro to my new place of work because that is the only option I will have.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page