After 6PM
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DC2RV
Advanced Member

610 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2015 :  06:55:01  Show Profile
Just curious to see if lines are "operating" after 6PM. Now that the HOT lanes have been in use for 4 months, I'm wondering if any locations (such as the Pentagon) are being used to catch rides or get riders.

eao
Average Member

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  10:32:13  Show Profile
I drove through the Pentagon last Friday about 6:00 but there were no riders. Not that Friday is any indication but.. The week before it was 5:30 and while I had to wait a few minutes I was able to get 2 riders. They told me there are always people there after 6 on Fridays but that didn't seem to be the case when I tried the next week. The Pentagon might be the safer bet during the week.
Go to Top of Page

mpatoka
Senior Member Member

USA
137 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  12:57:33  Show Profile
Anyone going south of Edsall Rd or Springfield is still going to need HOV-3 unless they want to pay after 6 pm and there are still slugs that work late so I wouldn't think it has changed that much from previous. I haven't had to test it out yet but my boss has and there are still drivers coming through late to head to PW or Stafford.

Fridays are always an unknown since so many either take leave, have flex schedule or telework so slug volume is usually lighter anyway.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page