Lost Keys
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anita casey
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2015 :  12:34:49  Show Profile
My keys were lost within the last couple of weeks. I was picked up from the Pentagon and taken to Route 17 or Fredericksburg at Gordon Road in the afternoon. Please reply to this message ASAP. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Anita Casey

Edited by - anita casey on 04/10/2015 15:23:22

scottt

415 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2015 :  09:02:14  Show Profile
That narrows it down to a few thousand people. Would be helpful if you had the approx time of day, and the type, color, etc of car that you traveled in.
Go to Top of Page

anita casey
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2015 :  15:23:35  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by scottt

That narrows it down to a few thousand people. Would be helpful if you had the approx time of day, and the type, color, etc of car that you traveled in.

Go to Top of Page

anita casey
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2015 :  15:35:43  Show Profile
Good day, I've ridden in many cars in the past two weeks. I'm sorry that I can't remember the make, model, or color of all of these vehicles. I thought I would take a shot in the dark by asking if anyone found keys in the backseat of their car at this website. I know it is a long shot, but I would ask if anyone has found keys in the backseat of their car, please contact me so that we can see if they might be mine.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page