Dangerous Driver
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JHReed8
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2014 :  08:59:53  Show Profile
This morning I got in a Black Mercedes Benz in Woodbridge, at the Old Hechinger’s lot, near the intersection of Old Bridge Road and Gordon Boulevard (Route 123). . First thing I noticed was that the driver must have recently smoked. I almost got out then. I should have. The driver was on the phone and did not get off. He was following very closely to the car in front of him and it made me very nervous. When we reached Alexandria I told him it was dangerous to be on the phone and against the law. He said the call was overseas and he was sorry. Needless to say this didn't help because he stayed on the phone. He put the phone down when a DHS police vehicle got on next to us and put his headset on just before DC. Be aware. Don't get in this car, he is just an accident waiting to happen.

scottt

415 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2014 :  07:57:51  Show Profile
Driving in VA while holding a phone is not illegal in VA. You were incorrect. It's illegal in DC, but not VA (if you're over 18)
Go to Top of Page

30yearslugger
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2014 :  08:07:49  Show Profile
Got in a a white Lexus SUV at Rosslyn yesterday afternoon at about 5:15 driven by a lady who talked on her cell phone while speeding and extreme tailgating in heavy HOV lane traffic in rainy weather. Her windshield was fogged up apparently due to an inoperative defogger worsening visibility. At times she knee-steered because one had was busy with her cell phone while the other was adjusting dash knobs. Easily the WORST slug driver in decades of slugging. AVOID.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page