17/610/234 to Tyson's Corner/W Falls Church Metro
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aerdef

7 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2013 :  17:46:13  Show Profile
Please see my post on "Morning Slug Lines" and "Afternoon Slug LInes"

Every Monday morning I drive from Richmond to arrive at Freddie Mac/Tysons Westpark Transfer Station/West Falls Church Metro at ~8:00a. I am indifferent to stopping at either 17/610 or 234, but only desire one-stop at both ends.

Every Friday, I do the reverse trip leaving Freddie Mac/Tyons Westpark Transfer/West Falls Church Metro between 3:30p and 5:30p with an ability to stop at either 234/610 or 17 (just one please). My goal is to use the 395HOV and 495HOT.

I am looking for a group of 2-4 responsible people who already drive/slug/bus from/to 17/610/234 to/from the Tysons/West Falls Church Area.. Again, I am indifferent to which P&R lot I stop at, but the chosen group has to be at the same lot. I would pay all cost and tolls. My motive is time.

I have a comfortable Suburban and I am very reliable. My concept would be to connect with the group via text or email on Sunday nights for Monday Northbound or Thursday nights for Friday Southbound. If, on the rare occasions, I was not going to be there, the rider would simply take their usual mode of transportation.

This could be a perfect setup for a VanPoolers who wants a more comfortable ride once a week or sluggers who want certainty (at least once a week).

aklymchuk

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2016 :  14:29:24  Show Profile
We are establishing a community of commuters from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner. This will be extended to Stafford and Fredericksburg locations.
To join the community please register at www.sameride.com.
Let me know if any questions, here or at aklymchuk@gmail.com
Andriy

AK

Edited by - aklymchuk on 02/13/2017 13:51:05
Go to Top of Page

aklymchuk

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2016 :  20:06:24  Show Profile
Slugging commute to Tysons Corner, VA is available now with Sameride commuter community.
For further details, please see information at www.sameride.com.

AK

Edited by - aklymchuk on 02/13/2017 13:51:37
Go to Top of Page

aklymchuk

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2016 :  08:56:43  Show Profile
Slugging commute to Tysons Corner, VA is available now with Sameride commuter community.
For further details, please see information at www.sameride.com.

AK

Edited by - aklymchuk on 02/13/2017 13:51:51
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page