Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PM- L'Enfant Plaza to Rt 17 or 610

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PM- L'Enfant Plaza to Rt 17 or 610
    Posted: 19 May 2004 at 1:21pm
I see that there is a listing saying that there is a pick-up at L'Enfant Plaza to RT 17 is active. Is anyone getting rides or picking up there? I go to the Pentagon all the time in the afernoon. If you are using L'Enfant Plaza what time are working?

Also how is the rides from L'Enfant to RT 610?

Thanks[?]
bmcghee View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmcghee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2004 at 1:34pm
I would like to use the L'Enfant sulg lint to Rt 17 in the afternoon. Are there any drivers picking up at L'Enfant to Rt 17 around 3pm
rale View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2004 at 12:13pm
One of my co-workers tried the p.m. line for five days straight back when it was first started (I think at least a year ago now). She gave it from about 4:30 - 5:15 pm each day and no one showed up. Not drivers and not other sluggers. She spoke with a guy who was trying pretty much the same thing, only 1/2 hour or so earlier than she. She said that people said they wanted to wait til the line "took off." It appeared to her that everyone was waiting til the line took off and, of course, if too many people have that idea, the line will never take off...and didn't. Anyway, she got disgusted with that mindset and with other people asking her how it was going, but not participating themselves and she has not tried it since that time. Starting a new line takes commitment. So to answer your question, I don't know about the line, but from what I've heard it didn't work out.
duckduffer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2006 at 11:57am
Okay Folks.. this has been a year and half.. Can anyone report of changes?
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2006 at 11:28am
I'd definatly use the L'enfant line to 17. I tried it about 9 months ago and noone ever showed up to drive or ride. The pentagon has gotten thick with people going to 17.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic