Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spotsylvania to 19th and K Street

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spotsylvania to 19th and K Street
    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 12:06am
Does anyone in the area drive from Fredericksburg/spotsylvania to 19th and K Street? Looking to be a driver or ride with someone? This is all new to me. If someone could please guide me in the right direction, I appreciate it. Thanks!!
flmthrwer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flmthrwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 11:00am
I currently drive from Ladysmith/Ruther Glen (Exit 110) to 19th & K.  The most convenient commuter lots to me are Ladysmith Professional Building and Carmel Church Park and Ride Lot.

Currently I pick up riders at 17th street at 6:10 AM.

I would rather be in a group where we share the driving or I can just ride.
Desiree Sedgwick Duvall
Driver_FBG View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Driver_FBG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:49pm
What time were you looking to go?  I would like to start a slug; departing from FBG leaving no later than 5:30a. 
I get off work at 3:30p so it would perhaps be 4p until I could get to an inner DC location for a pickup on the way home. 

My husband and I are early departures and he teleworks twice per week; so slugging hasn't worked for both of us yet.  Currently he is van-pooling and I am driving.

I would like to make it work out if possible. 

flmthrwer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flmthrwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:51pm
I do not get off that early.  I work at a law firm and that would not work for me.
Desiree Sedgwick Duvall
tlazo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 10:57am
My schedule right now is 9 to 5 but looking to change my hours. I would like to be out early but I work at a law firm and not sure if they will allow for me to leave at 3:30. I am looking to change hours to 8 to 4. Not sure if that is something that works in your schedule. 
tlazo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 8:46am
Hi there. I spoke with boss and I can change my schedule to 8 to 4. Leaving Fburg 5:30 is a little to early for me. What is the latest you can leave? I can ride back with you at 4 no problem. Would 6am be too late for you? Please let me know. I might start this new schedule after labor day since everyone is telling me traffic after labor is really bad. If it is bad then leaving 5:30 or 5:45 would be fine with me. What location in Fburg you think of picking up? I am close to Rt. 208. Please let me know what is best for you and if this might work with you. I appreciate it. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic