Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugging Etiquette Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scraper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:14pm
springfieldslugger... I don't like your sarcasm at all. Do you really think slugs sleep with cattle. Stop picking up slugs! And I think this message board should not be used for such unproductive comments... it's meant to be informational!
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:21pm
Springfield - I edited my post due to your douchetastic inability to enjoy a joke on the other thread.

Though, it is central VA, and the further south you get, the less you can put it past people that at least a few people are enjoying some hot bovine lovin.

work in Chinatown, live on Rte 3. Looking for 17 to L'Enfant ride.
Scraper View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scraper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 11:35pm
TMCL,

That reminds me of a song

Bovine lovin' had me a blast
Bovine lovin' happened so fast
I met a cow crazy for me
Met a bull cute as can be
Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those bovine nights

You can knit in my car anytime!
dudte View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 5:29pm
Don't know anything about bovine lovin - and I think that's a good thing. I did have the priveledge of riding in the backseat w/ the two obvious friends in the front seat. They spent the entire ride discussing the various pro's and con's of their personal experiences, the various attributes of their experiences, and so on. I tried not to blush, gulp, or gasp. Their conversation ultimately degenerated to their recent joint trip to the zoo and the amorous efforts of the pandas. Only as they coasted to a stop in the Park & Ride did they remember I was in the back seat. They seemed slightly, if ever so briefly, embarrassed by their past 20 minutes. I laughed to myself. Another great slug experience AND I know a bit more about pandas. A bit more than I cared to know but so it is...
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 5:35pm
Right back atcha Scraper! [;)]

So dudte, how do pandas get jiggy? Seeing as how they're an endangered species, does the zoo send them to fertility clinics?

dudte View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 5:51pm
I've been in therapy to try to get those images out of my head. If I recall accurately - the jiggy was not easy. Lots of rolling, biting, and general inneficiencies. May be in part why they are endangered - too much fore play, not enough jiggy.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 6:17pm
quote:
Originally posted by dudte

I've been in therapy to try to get those images out of my head. If I recall accurately - the jiggy was not easy. Lots of rolling, biting, and general inneficiencies. May be in part why they are endangered - too much fore play, not enough jiggy.

That's what I'm saying. Shady Grove is a few metro stops from the zoo... they should send the pandas there to get IVF. Or perhaps counseling to see why the male panda can't quite get it up.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic