Print Page | Close Window

Nov 29, Gov Elect Kaine Town Hall Transportation

Printed From: Slug-Lines.com
Category: General Slugging Questions and Comments
Forum Name: General Slugging Topics
Forum Description: This is the area for all general slugging comments. To add a comment simply create a new topic or see FAQ for detailed information on how to post comments.
URL: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2379
Printed Date: 19 May 2024 at 6:10pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Nov 29, Gov Elect Kaine Town Hall Transportation
Posted By: dickboyd
Subject: Nov 29, Gov Elect Kaine Town Hall Transportation
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 3:16pm
Deleted, obsolete

Replies:
Posted By: Bob
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 5:38pm
Probably afraid to host a meeting in Woodbridge since his is pro HOT.[xx(]

Posted By: BillyBackSeat
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 8:51pm
quote:
Originally posted by Bob
[br]Probably afraid to host a meeting in Woodbridge since his is pro HOT.[xx(]

We have elected a governor whose plan is to ask a handful of people going to a couple of meetings what he should do. Next time we should elect a governor who has a real plan.

Hug a slug today

Posted By: SpongeBob
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 1:10pm
Well, BillyB.S.: too bad he's not going to ask you what you think, eh? Boy, you could tell him to stop giving licenses to all those sodomites and non-believers right quick I'm sure I'm sure.

Too bad we didn't elect you, that's what I think. When a man is absolutely certain he is right, and does not need to ask anyone else for their opinion, well bygawd, now that's a REAL man, not some wimpy Alan Alda hand-wringing knock-kneed spaniel-faced girlie-man who flaps about bleating for advice.

I want a Governor who thumps his chest like they got in California.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 5:00pm
quote:
Originally posted by SpongeBob
[br]Well, BillyB.S.: too bad he's not going to ask you what you think, eh? Boy, you could tell him to stop giving licenses to all those sodomites and non-believers right quick I'm sure I'm sure.

Too bad we didn't elect you, that's what I think. When a man is absolutely certain he is right, and does not need to ask anyone else for their opinion, well bygawd, now that's a REAL man, not some wimpy Alan Alda hand-wringing knock-kneed spaniel-faced girlie-man who flaps about bleating for advice.

I want a Governor who thumps his chest like they got in California.

There was nothing in my post about sodomites or atheists. It was a straight up comment about a governor whose plan for action is to have a few half ass meetings attended by a handful of people. It was YOU that wrote sodomites and atheists into the thread. Sounds like you really think a lot about Arnold. Don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Hug a slug today

Posted By: SpongeBob
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 10:23am
Oh, forgive me. I must have confused you with that OTHER B.S. guy, you know, the one who wrote...

"since most of what you government types do doesn't add squat to the country why don't we just fire you all and save our tax money?"

"He said he was from Long Island. That's where you go if you don't make enough money to live in Manhattan."

"Um, the Democrat party's liberal base consists mainly of homosexuals, atheists, abortionists, welfare addicts and America haters. That makes the democrat party a party without values. Not to mention stupid. A democrat party stupid enough to be lining up a lesbian liberal to run for president in '08."

"According to posts on this board some drivers actually think about getting sex from slugs and since most slugs are men those drivers must be liberal democrat party sodomites. Don't want to ride with sodomites. Its rumored that there are drivers who don't make much and who get paid what they are worth that want tips."

"...Dumphries to DC and back fast and for free. Worth the disadvantages sometimes. Except for the sodomites. Some are on this board."

"What do you expect from people who belong to the democrat party whose core base is made up of atheists, homosexuals, abortionists and America haters. I've been slammed for saying that but ITS THE TRUTH!"

This is nearly every post you have made to this board, except two anti-toll road comments aimed at NoSUV (for which we are duly grateful.)

BillyB***S***.: You are a hate-spewing, loud-mouthed, poorly-educated boor who needs to crawl back under the rock you were bred beneath. No one on this board is interested in your non-sensical anti-gay ravings, which as everyone but you knows, are usually the sign of latent homosexuality. As the Bard said, "methinks thou dost protest too loud (sic.)" Have somone who graduated from college explain what I mean by that.

Then go away.

Posted By: CallmeMrSlug
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 10:42am
Oh Spongebob

You speak so eloquently for a porous one...fed him his own words to regurgitate...well done!

Posted By: AveMaria
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 12:00pm
Priceless!!!

Posted By: jerryclapham
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 3:09pm
Children Please Behave!

Now that the election is over we can not cry over spilled milk. Rather we need to influence new elected officials. I suggest that the slugging community organize and show up in numbers at the town meeting with a strong anti HOT and Pro HOV/Slug view point. I remember when George Allen tried to get HOV 2 on 95 he had a studied conducted and the results were being shown to a small number of select people. But when it was suggested that the meeting be open to the public then the slugging community came out and now we still have HOV-3

Jerry

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 7:43pm
quote:
Originally posted by SpongeBob
[br]Oh, forgive me. I must have confused you with that OTHER B.S. guy, you know, the one who wrote...

"since most of what you government types do doesn't add squat to the country why don't we just fire you all and save our tax money?"

"He said he was from Long Island. That's where you go if you don't make enough money to live in Manhattan."

"Um, the Democrat party's liberal base consists mainly of homosexuals, atheists, abortionists, welfare addicts and America haters. That makes the democrat party a party without values. Not to mention stupid. A democrat party stupid enough to be lining up a lesbian liberal to run for president in '08."

"According to posts on this board some drivers actually think about getting sex from slugs and since most slugs are men those drivers must be liberal democrat party sodomites. Don't want to ride with sodomites. Its rumored that there are drivers who don't make much and who get paid what they are worth that want tips."

"...Dumphries to DC and back fast and for free. Worth the disadvantages sometimes. Except for the sodomites. Some are on this board."

"What do you expect from people who belong to the democrat party whose core base is made up of atheists, homosexuals, abortionists and America haters. I've been slammed for saying that but ITS THE TRUTH!"

This is nearly every post you have made to this board, except two anti-toll road comments aimed at NoSUV (for which we are duly grateful.)

BillyB***S***.: You are a hate-spewing, loud-mouthed, poorly-educated boor who needs to crawl back under the rock you were bred beneath. No one on this board is interested in your non-sensical anti-gay ravings, which as everyone but you knows, are usually the sign of latent homosexuality. As the Bard said, "methinks thou dost protest too loud (sic.)" Have somone who graduated from college explain what I mean by that.

Then go away.

You think homos are normal. Homos are not normal. You are not normal. Connect the dots jackoff.
:0)

Hug a slug today

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 7:43pm
quote:
Originally posted by CallmeMrSlug
[br]Oh Spongebob

You speak so eloquently for a porous one...fed him his own words to regurgitate...well done!

He had help from his boyfriend.
:0)

Hug a slug today

Posted By: JiggaJynx
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2005 at 5:56am
Got this in an e-mail yesterday--finally a location. I fly out of Manassas, so I know the terminal building isn't huge, not like a big school auditorium. Wonder how many people he is expecting?

Please join Governor-Elect Tim Kaine for a town hall meeting in Prince William County to discuss transportation issues. The meeting is free and open to the public, and will include an opportunity for attendees to give feedback and ask questions.

What: Transportation Town Hall with Governor-Elect Tim Kaine
When: Tuesday, November 29th, 6:30 PM
Where: Manassas Airport Main Terminal,
10400 Terminal Road, Manassas, VA 20110

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net