Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newly Forming slugline must DISCONTINUE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asgill4k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newly Forming slugline must DISCONTINUE
    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 5:22pm
The 19th and I st slugline that goes to Horner located by CVS is a smooth running machine. It is between two bus stops and dense traffic but there is very little inconvenience to 18th st Traffic or buses.

Now a line going to Potomac mills is forming between the bus stops that is far far FAR to small. Literally today on June 25th at 4:50 PM there were THREE cars with their Hazards on BLOCKING BUSES, TRAFFIC, AND HORNER CAR SLUGS with ZERO PEOPLE INTERESTED IN PMILLS SLUGLINE. Slug lines that close and on such densely packed road with an already well established slugline, traffic and two bus stops must be relocated!!!

BUSES WERE BACKED UP ONE BLOCK. The bus drivers will complain and the police and the DC government will be involved. We must not let this continue. PULEASEEEEE FIND A NEW LOCATION FOR Potomac mills lot. This will ruin it for the hundreds of people using 19th & I St efficiently with minimal inconvenience.

Thank you for your time.
villanova16 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote villanova16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 2:21pm
The Potomac Mills line at 19th/I is not new.  I've used the Horner Rd. line right next to it for 6 years and the Potomac Mills line has been there the entire time.

Edited by villanova16 - 17 Jul 2019 at 2:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic