Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Riders wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Riders wanted
    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 6:47pm
Looking for riders from the Fredericksburg Commuter lot to the Mark Center and the Pentagon. Pick up time around 6:00 a.m.. Can also pick up at the Stafford commuter lot 6:15ish. Please let us know if you are interested. 

We have both been vaccinated.

Thanks 
NR
trevorraney View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevorraney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:21am
Still looking for riders? I am interested. I am vaccinated and work Tuesdays/Thursdays at the Pentagon, and would be interested in return trips to Fredericksburg.

Thanks Smile
VWNut View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 11:49am
Hi Trevor, yes we are still looking for riders. We can pick you up at the Fredericksburg commuter lot in the morning around 6:00 A.M. and usually depart the Pentagon between 5:30 and 5:45. Please let us know if you would like to ride with us in the morning or afternoon or both. 

Thanks 
NR
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevorraney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2021 at 10:55am
Sounds good! I'm interested in riding morning and afternoon on Thursday as a test run. Is that the commuter lot off Route 3 or Route 17?
VWNut View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2021 at 8:57pm
Hi Trevor. It is the commuter lot off of Rt. 3/Harrison Crossing. We can be there around 6:00 am. Where should we plan to pick you up? At the usual slug line pick up spot?

We have a dark blue Volkswagen ID4. 
NR
VWNut View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 5:30am
Hi Trevor,
 We can pick you up this morning if you need a ride. Just let me know by 5:45am. And we can stop at the Rt. 3 commuter lot.

Sorry for the short notice 
NR
VWNut View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 6:12pm
Hi Trevor, 
Please confirm that you still want us to pick you up tomorrow (Thursday) morning around 6:00 am at the Rt.3 commuter lot.

Thanks 
NR
NR
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevorraney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 10:09pm
Sorry! Been crazy getting back to work. For convenience sake I took the train — had to do some work to get access to my office and didn't need to be at the Pentagon early. Will plan to take the train tomorrow as well, but will reply here when I need to slug. I appreciate your replies! 
VWNut View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 5:17am
ok, let us know if you need a ride.
NR
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic