Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pick up times for 395 Express Lanes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kawaiipinay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pick up times for 395 Express Lanes
    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 8:10pm
Before the 395 express lanes opened up, ridership was generally between 3:30 and 5:30pm since the HOV was restricted 3:30-6:00pm. Now that the express lanes run 24/7, I was wondering if more drivers were willing to pick up past 5:30pm.

I usually wait at the 14th and New York slug line (in front of the Pulse gym). Before, if I got there around 5:40, there would be almost no drivers. Are drivers more willing to pick up later passengers since they no longer can hop on the HOV after 6 for free?

It’d be great if this website could provide more information on best hours or recommended times. To date, if you look at the afternoon slug lines on the website, this line is still under the link for “15 and New York” when it’s actually 14th and NY/H. I can’t tell if drivers just don’t know about this line or if they just aren’t picking up anyone after the listed “best hours”.

I’d like to know the response for the same question for the 14th and Madison line.
liz_kop View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_kop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 3:22pm
My husband drives daily from 19th & F > Bobs around 5:45-6pm. He's able to get 2+ riders about 90% of the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic