Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Found items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iPhone Found--Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanstebbins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPhone Found--Pentagon
    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 8:01am
iPhone left in my car.  Route was Syndenstryker to Pentagon, today, 13 Nov, 0600 pickup.  Respond to this post immediately. 

Edited by ryanstebbins - 13 Nov 2019 at 8:01am
RichJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 7:49pm
Glad you found my iPhone. Can I meet you tonight or at the Sydensticker lot in the morning?
Thank-you

Rich Marchant 703-569-4994 Home

marchantrj76@gmail.com
RichJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 8:04pm
Ryan

Thanks for finding my iPhone . I was in the rear seat behind you and beside the child car seats. Can we link up? 
ryanstebbins View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanstebbins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 8:37pm
Yes. How about meeting me at the slug line tomorrow? 0550 work? If so stand furthest from the curb...I’ll drive you in tomorrow

Ryan
johngomez View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johngomez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 12:54am
If your iphone is lost or stolen you should immediately file a police complain. Then you should contact apple's support. They can easily track you phone down as long as it is connected to the internet. Or they can block that iphone or recover all the you had etc. Apple's customer service is very good. You can also get help for small things like fixing iTunes error 14.
sader43 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sader43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 4:38pm
I also found an iphone in that mentioned area and one thing I have been tell you that there is a cool xxxtentacion phone case on it. Someone tell me the color of phone case and then the phone will be yours.

Edited by sader43 - 13 Oct 2021 at 3:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic