Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugging To/from Navy Yard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuyotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugging To/from Navy Yard
    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 7:17am
Hello everyone,

I'm going to start working on M street soon. Is the Navy Yard slug line in the afternoon still a good option or should I go to the Pentagon? Do people still get dropped off by 300 M street in the mornings?
Glhollis55 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glhollis55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 7:18am
Yes, the evening 300M slug line still exist near the Navy Yard. It is now in front of the 300 M building.
Msjburgess View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msjburgess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 11:44am
I'm interested in picking up at 234 and dropping off at the Navy Yard and vice-versa. I work in Cap Heights, and my normal route is 123 to 14th in the morning.

When is it too late to pickup riders from the 234 lot?
blicious View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 6:08pm
How active is the afternoon line at 300 M and how late is too late to try and pick up slugs there?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic