Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jye619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to this
    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 8:46pm
Hello everyone,
I'm new to both slugging, and DC. I've come to realize metro is not the thing for me. I'm currently working in DC at 30th & M st. I live in Lorton and take the metro from Springfield to Foggy bottom. I then walk .5 miles to my work. Does anyone have any idea where I go from here? I'd like to slug and get as close to my job as possible without having to jump on metro or buses.
Thanks in advance guys!

Edited by Jye619 - 03 Oct 2019 at 4:45pm
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 7:52am
Can easily slug from Springfield to Foggy Bottom.  Both Bob's and Rolling Valley go there.

Welcome to Slugging.
Jye619 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jye619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 12:04pm
Hey Scott,
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to look into doing it from rolling road. Assuming that's the lot off Old Keene Mill. Now to look over the rules, and how lines work to and from Foggy Bottom.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic