Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Acid Hip Hop on the way to Rosslyn!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murf7seven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acid Hip Hop on the way to Rosslyn!
    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:47am
If you don't want to listen to LOUD and profane Hip Hop in the morning on the way to Rosslyn, don't get into a white Nissan four door sedan with an African-American male driver (wore a do-rag (nylon skull cap)).  I was not able to get the license plate.  I had probably the worst slugging experience in my life this week.  Besides the loud music and the profane language in the music, this guy never put his phone down: texting, changing the music, swiping something or other the entire ride.  And then he took a phone call that sounded like a co-worker, but he cursed during the entire conversation. As soon as he stopped at a light in Rosslyn, I thanked him for the ride and got out.  Who has even heard of Acid Hip Hop?  Not me!  There was a lady in front of me at 610 who bypassed his car and got into the second car.  I wondered why she did that.  But a few minutes into the ride, I knew why!  She had obviously ridden with him before.  I told a fellow slugger about it this morning, and she also had ridden with him.  Save yourself a headache and pass him up if you see him.  Unless, of course, you like the music choice.

Happy Slugging neighbors...
murfseven
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic