Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn to Woodbridge sluggers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mckenzieadelaide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn to Woodbridge sluggers?
    Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:29am
Wondering if anyone uses this line and could give me more information about timing? First time slugger here and I am a bit nervous about getting stranded!
lstumpy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lstumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 4:47pm
Use it everyday anywhere from 3:00pm until around 5:30 was my latest. The 5:30 day was rough because MANY cars were going to a different lot and MANY of us were going to another, but you can always take metro to the Pentagon and take the bus to whatever lot you go to in Woodbridge. I haven't had to do that (yet) but you can also sign up for the guaranteed ride home.
sharonms View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 8:02pm
Hi, are there any slug lines in the morning Rossly to Woodbridge?

Thanks
ss
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic