Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - **NEW** STRINGFELLOW PARK & RIDE TO DC SLUG LINE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**NEW** STRINGFELLOW PARK & RIDE TO DC SLUG LINE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 10:48pm
Anyone looking for a ride to the Navy Yard from Stringfellow Rd PR? I usually leave 6-615am in the morning from Centreville and leave the Navy Yard at 320pm. If you’re interested drop me a line.

Jessa
Jessa.diaz@gmail.com
scheungjones View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scheungjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:08am
Hi Jessa!  Are you still doing the slug from Stringfellow to Navy Yard?  Thanks!
Susan Jones
rbhoward View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbhoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 11:04am
Yeah, actually the person I was taking to the Navy Yard just got a new job so I am looking for someone. Can you email me your contact info at Jessa.diaz@gmail.com
Geetha View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:39pm
Hi I am looking forward to slug from Stringfellow P&R to Lefant
Please let me know if you are available
Geetha View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:41pm
Hi I am looking forward to slug from Stringfellow P&R to Lefant
Please let me know if you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic