Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How does reverse dropshipping work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ottis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How does reverse dropshipping work?
    Posted: 3 hours 46 minutes ago at 2:36pm

I was searching for information on a new business I want to do, dropshipping, and I came across the term “reverse dropshipping” and I was very curious about what it means. Who can tell me in more detail?

Garrett View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garrett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 43 minutes ago at 2:39pm
Basically, in case you're studying about drop-shipping, you probably know by now that it's a biz that consists of buying inexpensive items from overseas China based merchants & selling it at a better price to an US or EU crowd. And now reverse dropshipping is a business model that literally flips the way this whole concept of this very strategy operates, you can learn about it in greater detail here https://easync.io/articles/reverse-dropshipping/.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic