Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lost bike at Circuit City - Springfield Plaza

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springfield jal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lost bike at Circuit City - Springfield Plaza
    Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:10pm
I came back tonight to find my bike gone from the Circuit City parking lot. Any info on my bike? Also is there a bike rack at Springfield Plaza for commuters? Thanks

springfield jal
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 1:07pm
There is no bike rack at Springfield Plaza. Circuit City is a privately owned lot and there is a sign that the owner assumes no liability for anything taht occurs on the property. The business has been closed for alot of years. Doubt the police patrol the lot on a regular basis.
colossus911 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colossus911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 1:14pm
They recently posted a bunch of those no trespassing signs there which indicates that the property owners are paying some attention.

I would check with the towing company responsible for the Circut City lot to see about your bike they may have it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic