Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Keene Mill Rd. and Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimjosimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Keene Mill Rd. and Rosslyn
    Posted: 06 May 2013 at 9:10am
Hello All,

I just moved to Springfield and I commute to Rosslyn. I noticed a parking lot next to the intersection of Spring Rd. and Old Keene Mill Rd (Across from the Panda Express). Is this a slug-line? If so, can I just pull in there to see if people are willing to ride to Rosslyn with me or is this slug-line specific to certain drop-off locations?

Also,
Is there a slug-line in Rosslyn that would be best to pick people up to go back to Old Keene Mill Rd?

Thanks,

Thank You!
GetMeOffOLine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetMeOffOLine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2013 at 12:37pm
Actually if you want to send an email to Rosslynslugline@gmail.com, it's a text message group for riders/drivers at several Springfield locations, to find rides to and from Rosslyn. Sydenstricker and Rolling Valley are pretty good lots for Rosslyn riders, although they are a bit further up the road. However, if you want a quick way to get to or from work, it might be worth your while to check it out. Just email the group and request membership, the folks who run the group will send you an invite and instructions to join.

Happy slugging and hope this helps!
ruben1m View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruben1m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 2:43pm
Hi I just moved to Springfield and head to Rosslyn as well. If you're still looking for riders I'd love to join you.
Please let me know asap.
Thanks,
Ruben

quote:
Originally posted by jimjosimm

Hello All,

I just moved to Springfield and I commute to Rosslyn. I noticed a parking lot next to the intersection of Spring Rd. and Old Keene Mill Rd (Across from the Panda Express). Is this a slug-line? If so, can I just pull in there to see if people are willing to ride to Rosslyn with me or is this slug-line specific to certain drop-off locations?

Also,
Is there a slug-line in Rosslyn that would be best to pick people up to go back to Old Keene Mill Rd?

Thanks,

Thank You!

Ruben Martinez
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic