Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Questions re: Drop off locations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions re: Drop off locations
    Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:10am
What is the drop off locations in Rosslyn? Thanks!
GetMeOffOLine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetMeOffOLine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:26am
Elvira, it depends on the driver, but usually, they'll try to drop off around N. Kent Street, since that's where the pickup is, in the afternoons. Some drivers will ask if we want to be closer to Metro. I always leave it up to the driver; I don't mind walking up Wilson, since I catch an employee shuttle to Gtown, at the Metro station. Hope that helps some.
mlogan01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlogan01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:39pm
GetMeOffOLine,

What employee shuttle do you take to Georgetown? Where in Georgetown do you work?
chicken View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 7:10pm
My first time slugging I was informed by my pickups that the drop off point was N. Lynn and Wilson. To not impede traffic, drop offs closer to the Artisphere seem fine.
GetMeOffOLine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetMeOffOLine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:31am
Mlogan,

I work at the hospital, there's a shuttle for university students, employees, and hospital employees only. That shuttle picks up across the street from the McDonalds, near the Rosslyn station. The slug line pickup in the afternoon is at North Kent, right near the Artisphere/Rosslyn Spectrum.
mlogan01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlogan01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 12:14pm
GetMeOffOLine,

Oh, okay, I have a rider who works at the hospital. Where do you park in the mornings? Which lot?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic