Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIX THE LINES AND MAKE AN ACTUAL LANE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FIX THE LINES AND MAKE AN ACTUAL LANE!
    Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 1:09pm
How hard can it be?... If the sun is too bright it is so hard to find the correct lane and you pray the guy in front of you has got it.. then at night I can't see anything... then don't let it rain or precipitate in any form or fashion...Guess I can always count on that trusty tumor running down the left lane on the way home. (more like a tremor from that old Kevin Bacon movie, does wonders on my wheels) little help please for those of us trying to get ourselves and passengers to and fro safely without damage to our vehicles! [:(!]

Nic
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 1:12am
You talking about where they stripped, or just painted black over the old striped lane divider line and painted new ones?

Yeah... Chalk another genius idea up to the HOT Lanes Developer...

I think I'll take my truck out every day for the next week or so and have some form of mechanical difficulty.

Sure it'll clog up the HOV lanes for a bit, but the angry letters to officials might do something...
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 1:01pm
quote:
Originally posted by Pele

You talking about where they stripped, or just painted black over the old striped lane divider line and painted new ones?

Yeah... Chalk another genius idea up to the HOT Lanes Developer...

I think I'll take my truck out every day for the next week or so and have some form of mechanical difficulty.

Sure it'll clog up the HOV lanes for a bit, but the angry letters to officials might do something...

Exactly! No thinking whatsoever... It's a hot mess. (pardon the pun)

Nic
fed up View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fed up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 12:03pm
During last night's rain, it was very difficult to discern the lane markings near the Edsal Road on ramp from SB 395 as well as throughout the rest of the HOV lanes (at least to Dale City). Because it was so dark out the faint white lines and the covered black lines looked the same. VDOT needs remark these lanes before a serious accident happens. Who do we complain to about this issue?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic