Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon PM slug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetMeOffOLine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon PM slug
    Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:47pm
This may sound like a dumb question, but for PM slug lines to Springfield/Burke, where exactly are they? I asked a few people the other day but could not get a clear answer. I've looked at the map but it doesn't make a whole lot of sensse to me. Are the lines near those bus shelters, across the street from the bus pavillions? Or are they down further, under the bridge towards 110 and Army/Navy Drive/South Eads?

I know the dropoff area in the AM is in a different location, but am just confused about the PM areas. Thanks!
smithma View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 7:50pm
Yes at the bus shelter, there is only one Springfield/Burke line. Drivers primarily go to Sydenstricker or Rolling Valley. It is next to the first bus shelter on South Rotary Rd. If you follow the crowd and cross the street where the buses exit it will be the first line you come to.
GetMeOffOLine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GetMeOffOLine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 9:02am
Thanks. I figured it out yesterday after a bit of wandering. I'd hoped to find out yesterday before I left work, and wandered in the cold for a minute, but I did finally find it. Thanks for the reply. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic