Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enforce the parking at Horner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jramage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enforce the parking at Horner
    Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 7:15am
Even well before the lot has filled up, you see people parking along the curb because they're too lazy to walk a little. And getting out of the lot in the afternoon is becoming more difficult because these people park where they're not supposed to.

Come on PWC Sheriff, start ticketing these people. You could generate a whole bunch of revenue on a daily basis until they get the picture.
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 10:20pm
You talking about THIS?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/pele2048/HOT%20Lanes%20unsafe/ATT03951.jpg

Note that there are FIVE cars parked in the line.

I had a lengthy discussion last Thursday with a Prince William County officer after several other slug drivers and I called in about the parking along the curb in the Pentagon slug pickup.

There are no signs that designate it as a loading and unloading zone.
There is no yellow or red paint on the curb.

It's not enforceable...

Only the van that was blocking the handicap access ramp was ticketed.

Funny thing though... I've gotten tickets at Horner Rd. for parking on the curb that wasn't a loading/unloading zone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic