Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug Line from fairfax/burke tot rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leviathams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Slug Line from fairfax/burke tot rosslyn
    Posted: 24 Sep 2013 at 3:40pm
Hi guys!

I would like to creat a new line going from the fairfax/burk area to Rosslyn.
There is a great spot a shopping center on Braddock rd and Twinkbrook. The shopping center consists of a safeway, bbt, mcdonals, outback and a few other stores. There is plenty of parking space and it has a buss stop to express bus 17 A,B,G,F. and fairfax connector 306.

Please let me know what you think.

thank you!

Levi
Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 8:55am
It would be great to have slug lines out of the Burke Area. However, the shopping plaza you are referring to is very small and I don't think that it would accomodate the shoppers and parking for commuters. There is NO parking on Twinbrook/Guinea either. There is a little parking on Braddock but you will probably end up having issues with the homeowners in this area.

I think the shopping center at 495 and Braddock has more available space and is not as busy as the Twinbrook location but they already have signs up in that lot about NO COMMUTER PARKING!!!

Not shooting you down but want a solution that is viable and long-term.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic