Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New afternoon Pick-up for Old Hechinger's?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmgoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New afternoon Pick-up for Old Hechinger's?
    Posted: 12 Dec 2002 at 2:33pm
Hey Guys,

If you opened this folder then you're interested in the same thing I am. I'd like to collect as many slugs and drivers who would be interested in forming a pick-up line at 19th and F heading for the old Hechinger's lot in Woodbridge. I would like to begin the new pick up location January 6th. This will give us enough time for myself and others to spread the word to anyone else who may be interested. Please reply with comments. Thanks, and hopefully beginning next year, some of us won't have to hike all the way to 14th and NY to hitch a ride...
ronsray View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2002 at 2:40pm
For those of you who are not aware, we have a list of 90+ riders & drivers that work along the 18th-25th St. area. We contact each other for rides in the afternoon. We don't like walking to 14th street either & it's much more convenient picking up riders on this side of town because you can get down 21st street in about half the time it takes to go down 14th street. This list has worked great for a few years now. We are actively looking for more drivers. If you are interested, please reply to the author. Thanks.

Ron
dleidenh View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dleidenh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2002 at 6:06pm
Im interested, but im usually a rider. I leave between 3-3:30. Let me know if this works for anyone else, I work 17 and L but will walk, as it is I usually walk to 14 and New York. dleidenh@ngs.org
LV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2003 at 1:20pm
I am also interested. I travel from Lakeridge to 17th and Penn. My hours are 9 to 5:30. I would love to find someone with a car that I can join. Please email me at hrdchrgr@hotmail.com
Thanks
Cris View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2003 at 10:12pm
I currently work near 19th and I and may be moving to 22nd and C. I would be interested in joining the email list of riders for pick up along 19th street to Old Hechingers in Lake Ridge. I would be looking for rides between 4-530pm. Can someone please send me information on how to get added to this email list. Thanks!
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2003 at 8:59am
Tmgoff,
Great initiative. Let me know how I can help.

Denise View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2003 at 9:41am
Just wondering....is there a new slug line on 19th Street to Old Hechinger Parking Lot?? Let me know...
JeanB. View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeanB. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2003 at 1:05pm
quote:
Originally posted by ronsray
[br]For those of you who are not aware, we have a list of 90+ riders & drivers that work along the 18th-25th St. area. We contact each other for rides in the afternoon. We don't like walking to 14th street either & it's much more convenient picking up riders on this side of town because you can get down 21st street in about half the time it takes to go down 14th street. This list has worked great for a few years now. We are actively looking for more drivers. If you are interested, please reply to the author. Thanks.

Ron

JeanB.
cchacaltana View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cchacaltana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 12:43pm
Is this still in effect? I work at 19 and H going to Lake Ridge? Any rides please
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic