Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RV line @ 14&H

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springfieldslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RV line @ 14&H
    Posted: 04 Sep 2008 at 3:26pm
Wondering why there isn't a RV slugline alongside Bob's at 14&H. I'm sure there are plenty of RV riders (and drivers) closer to 14&H than 19&F or 14 & Constitution.

We need to start a RV line... All those in favor please write back... this way we'll figure out if there are enough people (both drivers and slugs) to get this going.

Can the Forum Moderator help spread the word?
Oxi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2008 at 3:02pm
quote:
Originally posted by springfieldslugger

Wondering why there isn't a RV slugline alongside Bob's at 14&H. I'm sure there are plenty of RV riders (and drivers) closer to 14&H than 19&F or 14 & Constitution.

We need to start a RV line... All those in favor please write back... this way we'll figure out if there are enough people (both drivers and slugs) to get this going.

Can the Forum Moderator help spread the word?

Agree 100%!
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2008 at 3:53pm
Before my office moved, I used to stand in that line for a ride to Bob's. I found the Bob's line at 14th & Const. line moved much faster. JMO.
springfieldslugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springfieldslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 1:21pm
So, should we start a RV line or not? I don't see much response to this from others... What if I take the initiative and stand in line at 14&H and no driver or other riders show up...

Are there drivers that prefer to pick up RV slugs on 14&H (alongside Bob's slugs)?
Oxi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 2:37pm
quote:
Originally posted by springfieldslugger

So, should we start a RV line or not? I don't see much response to this from others... What if I take the initiative and stand in line at 14&H and no driver or other riders show up...

Are there drivers that prefer to pick up RV slugs on 14&H (alongside Bob's slugs)?

I would pick up people at 14&H
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 10:06am
You would have to do spread the word at RV in the morning that a line is starting up at 14&H in the afternoon. Also ask admin to post something in the afternoon rides section of this web page. Good luck.
springfieldslugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springfieldslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 11:17am
Thanks Jody, but how do I contact the Admin? Is there a number to reach him/her?

BTW, I handed some flyers at the RV lot this morning and will be handing out more to other locations.
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 1:04pm
On the home page of this website, There is a link to "How to start a new slug line". Unfortunately, no email address is given to contact the administrator of this web page, but does have alot of information on how to start a line. Good luck.

getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 7:59am
bump

Slug'n till 2013 (when the HOT lanes roll in)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic