Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Early Closing - Need ride at 3:30PM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springfieldslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Closing - Need ride at 3:30PM
    Posted: 21 Mar 2008 at 10:58am
Many offices are closing earlier today... Are the PM slug lines starting earlier today too? I need a ride back to VA at 3:30PM from 19 & F to Rolling Valley... Anyone is driving by this early?
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2008 at 2:11pm
That's pretty early for Rolling Valley at 19th and F, though there are usually Bob's slugs out there by then.
springfieldslugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springfieldslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2008 at 2:22pm
Do you think I have a better chance getting the metro to Pentagon and getting on the Rolling Valley slug line from there?

quote:
Originally posted by DC2RV
[br]That's pretty early for Rolling Valley at 19th and F, though there are usually Bob's slugs out there by then.

DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2008 at 3:08pm
Sorry, but I don't know the dynamics at the Pentagon. You could chance walking over to 14th and Constitution but there are no guarantees there. Alternatively, you could slug to Bob's and hope the 18P stops for you.

This morning was light, so I'm prepared for a long wait this afternoon.
springfieldslugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springfieldslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2008 at 10:01am
DC2RV:

I actually used the Pentagon slug line and it worked perfectly!!! I was home in no time! I was amazed at how organized Pentagon slug lines are!

quote:
Originally posted by DC2RV
[br]Sorry, but I don't know the dynamics at the Pentagon. You could chance walking over to 14th and Constitution but there are no guarantees there. Alternatively, you could slug to Bob's and hope the 18P stops for you.

This morning was light, so I'm prepared for a long wait this afternoon.

DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2008 at 10:59am
That's good to hear as it's nice having viable alternatives.

I waited at 19th and F for 20-25 minutes on Friday (which was better than I expected).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic