Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Target Slug Lot / Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Target Slug Lot / Line
    Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:39am
I was picking someone up last week from Target (In Woodbridge, next to horner) around 830, as I was sitting there I noticed cars lining up and people lining up as if to slug. Then some other people would park at target and walk to Horner road. So I guess some people later in the morning use Target.
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:24pm
It might be OK to use the Target lot; however, some firms and stores specifically say parking is for their patrons only. Back in the day, the old lot at Tacketts, the back two or three rows were reserved for
employees who worked at the stores in the actual shopping center. Sometimes you could get away with parking all day though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic