Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Towing Laws

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2006 at 2:54pm
Thanks drivin for trying to explain it to ohio. He/she just wants something to complain about instead of just saying sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for getting rid of all the spams (and there were a ton of them for some reason). I appreciate my fellow slug community, especially the friendly ones [:p]
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2006 at 9:06am
quote:
Originally posted by ohio 7
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by shelbybrynn
[br]Thanks drivin for trying to explain it to ohio. He/she just wants something to complain about instead of just saying sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for getting rid of all the spams (and there were a ton of them for some reason). I appreciate my fellow slug community, especially the friendly ones [:p]

Sorry if you felt offended. I really didn't get it and I'm sure others didn't either. Like I said, I always start from the last date that I visited which is listed at the bottom of the page when I log on. Had I started at the top I would have known what you were trying to do. Actually I just started skipping all of the spam and selected real topics that were posted while I was out-of-town (in Ohio).

By the way - I am friendly. Drivers call me out of line when they see me. [:I]

JerryMarcinko View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMarcinko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 5:48am
As we know for different people they use different kinds of mobile phone signals. Just as the people around you like your friends, your colleagues, your family members and so on, they may use the different mobile phone signals as now there are various mobile phone signals from different companies and of which the frequency bands are also different such as the CDMA, GSM, DCS, PCS, 3G, 4G LTE and 4G Wimax. So in different conditions and circumstances people are in need of the mobile phone jammers that of different frequency bands. But if people are in great need of a mobile phone jammer via http://www.jammerall.com/ hich they can decide the jamming frequency bands what kind of device should they choose? Of course, the adjustable cell phone jammer is the best for them in such condition.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic