Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unusual Question - Moving to Springfield?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 8:42pm
The LOT at Sydenstricker does fill between 7 and 7:30 but there is additional on street parking in the immediate vicinity. A few people will park at the Gambrill lot and walk over to the Sydenstricker. I know I have dropped people off at the top of the ramp at Gambrill in the evening on the way to Sydenstricker.
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:03am
Thank you!
rvidolof View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvidolof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 10:06pm
quote:
Originally posted by smithma

The LOT at Sydenstricker does fill between 7 and 7:30 but there is additional on street parking in the immediate vicinity. A few people will park at the Gambrill lot and walk over to the Sydenstricker. I know I have dropped people off at the top of the ramp at Gambrill in the evening on the way to Sydenstricker.

This question is for smithma: Is the Orange Hunt lot still up and running? I am moving to Springfield in July and I am .3 miles from the lot. Just want to know if I will be able to use this location or not... thx-Rob

rv
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic