Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Hechinger's Commuter Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakeridgegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Hechinger's Commuter Lot
    Posted: 07 Aug 2006 at 4:47pm
Hi Dear Drivers and SLuggers!

I have been slugging in the morning for 9 month now, but for the first time trying to slug back home, because my employer is letting me leave at 5pm for the whole month of August.

I am parking at Old Hechinger's and I know for a fact that 200 other people do the same. But I had problem finding a line to go back to that commuter lot. It is located at intersection of Old Bridge Road and Gordon Boulevard (Route 123). The only afternoon slug line the lake ridge I found was Tackets Mill and drivers weren't happy to drop me off on Old Bridge. So I decided to do a little research.

Please help me if you know anyhting on the topic.
Thanks
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2006 at 7:57pm
[:)] The following is quoted from the "Morning Slug Lines" tab at the Home page of this web site: [:)]

"Returning PM Slug Lines: Pentagon, 14th & NY, 14th & Constitution.
Hint for Riders: There is now a returning slug line that forms at the National Aquarium just around the corner from Penn on 14th Street! Or, if a driver calls for Tackett’s Mill, ask if you can get off at Old Hechinger’s before you get into the car. Since it is on the way, most drivers will not object as long as you ask before accepting the ride"

Try one of those three afternoon slug lines.. [;)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic