Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ballston Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibsonad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ballston Slug Line
    Posted: 20 Jul 2006 at 10:30am
Does anyone know if this line is still operating? I have gone to Rosslyn twice and both times the pick up line was down the block (I arrive there about 5:15). I have also tried going to the Pentagon but getting on a Blue line train is crazy. It is always packed to the door. Anyone have any suggestions/tips on getting from Ballston to Horner Rd?

sluggin2save
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2006 at 1:16pm
Which Rosslyn line were you at?
I've used the Burke-Springfield line on Kent St. there, and it's usually 3 to 6 people long at about 4:45 pm.
gibsonad View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibsonad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2006 at 1:35pm
I was at the one between North Moore Street and North Fort Myer Drive on the Lee Hwy service road. I thought that was the only one picking up riders going to Horner Rd and that the other location was for Springfield-Burke riders only.

sluggin2save
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 8:44am
Your orignal posting did not say which Rosslyn line you went to. [;)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic