Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do I slug back to Horner Road from L'Enfant?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I slug back to Horner Road from L'Enfant?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfreem_12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I slug back to Horner Road from L'Enfant?
    Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 7:02pm
So today was my first day slugging to L'Enfant (I am not a new slug though - over the years I have slugged to Crystal City, Rosslyn, and the Pentagon, but never to DC) and I arrived at Horner Road, hopped in line, caught a ride to L'Enfant, smooth sailing - no issues. BUT this afternoon/evening, I got off from work, walked over to the place where I was dropped off this morning, and NOTHING. I asked several people where the slug line was, and I kept being told that I had to go to the Pentagon to slug back to Horner Road. Is this true? Somebody please help...I'm back at it again tomorrow morning -__- I ended up hopping on an OmniRide bus that was heading to the Pentagon, and slugged to Horner from there, but I got off work at 4:30 and didnt get to Horner Road until 6pm...maybe that's the norm for folks working in DC? If I dont get any feedback here, I plan to just ask the folks in the slug line tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic