Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Post and Search Options

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thorpesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Post and Search Options
    Posted: 12 Oct 2007 at 11:36am
Hello!

Seems like one of my posts is completely gone. I posted in the HOT Lanes discussion around October 5th and can now not find it. Has anyone else run into this problem? Was one of the HOT Lane discussion items taken off the message board?

Also, is there any way to find out what topics you have posted a response to? If so, how do you do that?
Bob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2007 at 12:06pm
The only thing I can say is that as most active members here know, this site is under a daily spam attack by a juvenile delinquent who never graduated from the third grade. One unfortunate consequence is that occassionaly legit posts will be deleted. That is the fault of the spammer/troll.
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2007 at 2:30pm
Thorpesa, to view all non-archived comments you (or any other member) have made:

1. Click your USERNAME located on the left margin of the page
2. Once the new window opens up, click on the hyperlink in the BASICS category which reads: "FIND ALL NON-ARCHIVED POSTS BY......"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic