Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Burning 610 Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burning 610 Question
    Posted: 06 Jan 2009 at 12:38pm
Somebody help... I parked at the 610 lot that is located next to a McDonald's and close to a HUGE shopping plaza with Best Buy, Borders, Lowe's, etc(not where I usually go, but at least I have more chance of catching a ride). Is that 610 Mine Road or the other 610 lot?

TIA.

ain't free speech a wonderful thing, until you don't like the views being stated? - Ceejay2
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2009 at 2:13pm
That is the other 610 lot, sometimes called the Old 610 lot.

To get to the Mine Rd lot, you'd have to turn left from 610 at the WaWa (use those divided left turn lanes) or left at the McDonald's onto Mine Rd, then turn left at the 2nd stop light.

For the evening commute, the Pentagon has separate signs/lines for both lots. Not sure how the other evening pickup points are marked but there is the FRED shuttle that runs between the two 610 lots if you end up at the wrong one.
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2009 at 9:31am
McD's is the old lot. Wawa is the new lot. Fred bus is 25 cents, goes back/forth between both in the am/pm.

where do you slug to? Depending on your destination, you may want to park in the new lot- just get there before 6:30, or you wont get a space.

Slug'n till 2013 (when the HOT lanes roll in)
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 9:40am
Thanks! I got a ride home with my friend that night, but parked there again this AM.

So Mine Road = the old lot?

ain't free speech a wonderful thing, until you don't like the views being stated? - Ceejay2
Elemental View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 9:47am
No,

Mine Rd = New Lot = behind WaWa

610 = Old Lot = behind McDonald's

Very confusing with all the names, hope that helps.
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 9:49am
It does. Thanks! :)

jadams08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 9:50am
quote:
Originally posted by toomuchcoffeelady

Thanks! I got a ride home with my friend that night, but parked there again this AM.

So Mine Road = the old lot?

NO. Mine road = New lot behind WAWA
610 = Old Lot behind McDonald's

http://www.slug-lines.com/images/wpe9C4.gif

There is a good picture under the morning slug line section. Hope this helps clear things up!!![B)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic