Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fredericksburg to DC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcowell17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fredericksburg to DC
    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:53pm
I will be moving to Fredericksburg in June and need to get some ideas on how long the commute takes. Is the line at Gordon/Rt. 3 still going into the city? If so, which streets/areas? I work on 12th and H. What are the best times and average ride time? I know this info is posted on the site, but it seems outdated. Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!
KeithO View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 7:19am
You might want to investigate the Mine Rd line in Stafford. That goes to DC, but I'm not sure of all the drop off points.
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:18pm
Consider using mobile app from www.sameride.com for on-demand carpool from Rt 3 or other commuter lots in Fredericksburg area.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic