Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horner Rd Slugging

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
michelleG View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelleG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horner Rd Slugging
    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 2:09pm
i forgot to check the forum, sorry its been a while! Do you want to ride or drive on Monday's? are you going to the Pentagon?
Felicia45 View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felicia45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 2:57pm
Hi Michelle!
I go in M,W, and Th. Maybe we can drive in together on Mondays? Look forward to chatting soon.
Felicia
michelleG View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelleG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:10am
I too would like to start slugging again also.  I drive 3 days a week to the Pentagon as well.  You must work for the same org i do.  With masks & keeping as far apart as possible in the car, it should be doable.  Has there been anyone doing so yet (21 Sept 2020)?  i have to go into work some days per week which makes the constant driving on regular lanes not part of my plan when accepting my current job.  I use to slug but would be willing to drive on the HOV lanes if have to, to avoid traffic, especially going home.  Thanks for posting Felicia45!  what days do you have to go in?  Me-M, T, every other F.  
Felicia45 View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felicia45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 11:50am
Are we back to slugging? I've been driving in to the Pentagon 3 times per week, and would love to slug.

Edited by Felicia45 - 14 Aug 2020 at 11:51am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic